Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Modifying form on unix server using Form Builder installed on Windows desktop (Oracle Financials R12)
Modifying form on unix server using Form Builder installed on Windows desktop [message #457008] Thu, 20 May 2010 13:06 Go to next message
asimnabi
We are using Oracle Applications hosed on unix servers. There is a custom form in XXX_TOP/forms/US folder that I need to modify. My Windows desktop has Forms Builder 10g installed. I ftpied fmb file over from unix server to my Windows desktop and tried opening it. I get an error FRM-18108: Failed to load the following objects: APPSTAND, etc etc. Obviously I am not doing it right. What is the correct way of modifying a form file sitting on unix server, using Forms Builder installed on Windows desktop? Do I need to copy all dependant objects to Windows desktop along with fmb file? Thank you in advance.
Re: Modifying form on unix server using Form Builder installed on Windows desktop [message #457013 is a reply to message #457008] Thu, 20 May 2010 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'd say yes - you do (need to copy etc.)
Re: Modifying form on unix server using Form Builder installed on Windows desktop [message #457320 is a reply to message #457013] Sun, 23 May 2010 20:48 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Remember that you will need to recompile the form on the Unix server once you have made your changes locally and ftped it back to the Unix server.

David
Previous Topic: form attachment to application
Next Topic: Populating a value for the list item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 19:56:54 CDT 2024