Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » single datablocks used in multiple frame (database 9i, forms 10g & os is windows xp)
single datablocks used in multiple frame [message #476837] Sun, 26 September 2010 11:31 Go to next message
niteenshrivastava
dear sir/madam,
I have created tab canvases in the tab canvas there is three tab pages.and i have been used one datablock(use the datablock wizard) all the table column(items) is displayed only in the single tab pages--frames.for example

datablock--items_1.

tabcanvases--tabpages_1--frames_1--display all datablock item.
--tabpages_2--frames_2--none to display.
--tabpages_3--frames_3--none to display.

so i want to display datablock in all the three frames.
Re: single datablocks used in multiple frame [message #476839 is a reply to message #476837] Sun, 26 September 2010 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Item can be placed on any tab. In order to do that, open item's Property Palette - you'll find that property in there.
Re: single datablocks used in multiple frame [message #476841 is a reply to message #476839] Sun, 26 September 2010 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
niteenshrivastava
thanks but this item is display only in the one tab and same item is not display in another tab. how does it possible..
Re: single datablocks used in multiple frame [message #476848 is a reply to message #476841] Sun, 26 September 2010 15:37 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Of course it doesn't display on two different tabs.

Can you be in your bed and in the bathroom at the same time? No, you can't. The same goes for any other thing, which includes form items.

Furthermore, it means that I probably misunderstood the question. Why would you want to have the same items on all three tabs? Use a single tab (actually, use content canvas) instead! Or, perhaps you should explain what is the goal.
Previous Topic: 2 question plsss
Next Topic: create diaglog box
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:22:25 CDT 2024