Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How can executing a program .bat in another PC in forms 10g? (forms10g)
icon5.gif  How can executing a program .bat in another PC in forms 10g? [message #479994] Wed, 20 October 2010 11:39 Go to next message
martin74

Good morning.
I have a problem.
I have forms 10g and use oracle database11. I have a form and I need to execute a program x.bat in another PC. I have reviewed documentation of webutil, but not with himself solution.
Greetings and thanks.
Re: How can executing a program .bat in another PC in forms 10g? [message #480007 is a reply to message #479994] Wed, 20 October 2010 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
This not possible, even with webutil, unless you are not epxlaining your situation clearly. Forms run on the server, so you execute things there. With webutil. you can get to the local client, but another client PC, no chance.
Re: How can executing a program .bat in another PC in forms 10g? [message #480042 is a reply to message #480007] Wed, 20 October 2010 15:22 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
Report from OP:
Quote:

thanks Joy. I am going away to explain better. I from a PC conduct operations, but for particular case I need to notify the supervisor to him who me autorize the operation from his computer. I that the forms are executed in the OAS and that with webutil I can handle peripheral and commands in the client. Now, which I need is to say to him to the supervisor who this in the other PC that it must authorize the operation to me. I think in realize a program xx.exe that passing direction IP of the second PC shows a screen to him of warning the supervisor. i saw the option to notify through an email but does not seem to them appropriate that alternative. i don't know if they could help or suggest any other idea to me. Excuse me the bad thing, but I am not good in English. Thanks for respond to me.

@martin74 - use the reply button to reply to people, not the report message link.
Previous Topic: DATA NOT SAVED SUCCESSFULY (merged)
Next Topic: Record locking.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 12:23:40 CDT 2024