Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Icons in buttons (Forms 11g)
Icons in buttons [message #495938] Wed, 23 February 2011 06:33 Go to next message
hidetsugu
Hi all,

I have Forms 11g in Unix environment.

I can't see icons in buttons. I have a custom smartbar and some custom icons on it, and it get displayed, but when it comes to buttons, nothing. Not even the default buttons that comes inside frmall.jar are displayed. What i don't understand is how do they get displayed on the smartbar and not on butoons? As you can see, i already have the necessary changes to display icons, such as all small case, changes in formsweb.cfg, registry.dat... I get the icons to be displayed in browser. If i put them on a jar file, the jar file is downloaded as i can see in java cache, but never shows. I already tried several different GIF's, different image sizes, different button sizes, colors, names, etc. Help me to solve this as i can only now think of buttons not iconic...
Re: Icons in buttons [message #496108 is a reply to message #495938] Thu, 24 February 2011 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hidetsugu
Since in this forum no one got interested in helping me, i post here where to find the answer so, who knows, in the future, i can help someone either.

See this link:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=9393357
Re: Icons in buttons [message #496127 is a reply to message #496108] Thu, 24 February 2011 12:28 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Well, you know how forums work - people ask questions. Other people answer if they know the answer and have enough time to spare. Also, note that not many people use Forms 11g (at least, so far) in Unix environment. (As of me - I'm still on Forms 9.0.4 on MS Windows.)

Therefore, saying that nobody was interested in helping you *might* not entirely be true.

Anyway: if you managed to find the answer, that's good news. Thank you for sharing knowledge.
Previous Topic: How to rum form9i On Modern browsers like IE8 or
Next Topic: PRE-INSERT trigger error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 22:24:21 CDT 2024