Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Need some help with a screen (Oracle forms 10g )
Need some help with a screen [message #519002] Mon, 08 August 2011 14:21
mostafa_1987
Hello !!
I am a junior developer and I have been working on my very first project of mine which is a program that serves the textile stores
and I wanted to do the following idea which I have in my mind but I don't know where to start from anyways and bottom line , the idea is the following :
1-I have made myself a nice log in screen and I have tables to store certain data like the textiles and the customers etc (kindly take a look at the tables in the attachments)
so after I log in I thought about having some menu tabs to store my screens etc etc , now I want some guide lines for designing any store screen and I want a lot of advices and a lot of ideas.
2-the second thing is lets say I have some textile for example
a 100 m of red Syrian textile in my warehouse
and while I am recording the purchase the customer decided to buy 10 meter of it so now I have only 90 m in my warehouse , and I kept on selling this kind of textile until it reached 5 m , I need a trigger or some sort of a way to remind me to get some new stuff
I want to turn this into codes please help me Smile
  • Attachment: untitled2.JPG
    (Size: 211.33KB, Downloaded 640 times)
Previous Topic: frm-40654 Record has been updated by another user.Re Query to see change
Next Topic: Graphics Builder Canvas Resizing (merged 2)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 23:01:31 CDT 2024