Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » while creating record getting error : FRM-40654 Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change (Forms : Oracle D2K developer DB - Oracle 11g Application : R12)
while creating record getting error : FRM-40654 Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change [message #519497] Sat, 13 August 2011 05:43
amey1986

Hi All,

I have developed the custom form to create update modifiers and qualifiers. For updating and creating the qualifiers i am using oracle standard API.

I am facing the problem while creating the qualifiers. My qualifier window is based on a custom view. I am able to create the record with qualifier context, attribute, operator and all other fields except start date field. whenever i am trying to enter the start date , it gives me an error : 'FRM-40654 Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change'.

But if i try to create the record without start date, it will get created and after saving I can set/update the start date field through same form. I am attaching the calendar LOV i.e. ENABLE_LIST_LAMP and in key_listval i have written
calendar.show();. and set validate = NO.

Please give suggestion.

Regards,
Ameya

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2011 05:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Data Load From Excel to Oracle 10g Throught Form Client
Next Topic: Unable to retrieve Blob datatype in DB when migrating from forms6i to forms11g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 23:02:23 CDT 2024