Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Calling a .Net module from Oracle Forms and Control back to Form Again (Oracle Forms 10g, )
Calling a .Net module from Oracle Forms and Control back to Form Again [message #531625] Thu, 17 November 2011 02:42 Go to next message
parthaspaul

Hi

I have a requirement to call a .NET module from my oracle Form application. Then after doing some operation in .Net App again control back to Oracle Forms app. Is it possible.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
Partha Sarathi Paul.
Re: Calling a .Net module from Oracle Forms and Control back to Form Again [message #531663 is a reply to message #531625] Thu, 17 November 2011 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
athar.fitfd@hotmail.com
use host command
Re: Calling a .Net module from Oracle Forms and Control back to Form Again [message #531665 is a reply to message #531663] Thu, 17 November 2011 04:44 Go to previous message
parthaspaul

Yes I agree that by USING HOST or WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT (if .NET app is a web app) I can call the .NET app. But I would like to know that after calling a .NET app from oracle FORMS app, and doing some operation in .NET app can I again send back control to calling ORACLE FORMS automatically ? Is there any possible ways? Can anyone say whether user_exit can resolve my requirement, if possible how please let me know.
Thanks in advance!!!
Previous Topic: Read and Write File using Oracle Form 6i
Next Topic: dynmaically changing the record group
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 01 10:04:27 CDT 2024